When Abdul Razzaq gave Didar 6 months to decide on marriage

 Former cricketer Abdul Razzaq has made some important revelations about his name being associated with stage actress Deedar at the height of his career.

On private TV, Abdul Razzaq, while acknowledging his friendship with Deedar in the past, explained why the two could not get married.

Host Shoaib Jutt questioned the rumors about Abdul Razzaq and Didar's relationship and marriage, saying that he had packed his bag and taken CDs of stage dramas during his foreign tour. People thought that you used to visit Deedar so much that they started saying that maybe you are going to marry an actress. Was it true or just rumors? Also gave the option to answer the question if they want, otherwise leave it.

In response, Abdul Razzaq said that his marriage to stage actress and beautician Deedar was a hindrance to his career.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kluchit (kluchit)

"That's right, Deedar and I became friends in 1999 but I never promised to get married but said let's see, give me 6 months, during which we will decide whether to get married or not," he said. And Deedar agreed with me.

According to the cricketer, I told Deedar that if you leave the stage program and performances, I can think of getting married, but Deedar refused to give up his career, to which I said that it would be difficult for me to marry you. Because our family background doesn't allow us to talk. If you leave, then I can think of marriage.

To the question of true love for the actress, Abdul Razzaq replied that love is true.

All-rounder Abdul Razzaq, considered one of the best bowlers and batsmen in the world, has represented Pakistan in 265 ODIs, 46 Tests and 32 T20I matches during his career.

Post a Comment

0 Comments