I would have had trouble playing Wasim Akram's bowling, Virat Kohli

 Virat Kohli, captain of the Indian cricket team, has said that he would have had difficulty in playing the bowling of Wasim Akram, one of the fast bowlers of the past.


Addressing fans on the video and photo sharing app Instagram, Virat Kohli said, "I am in quarantine at the moment. You can ask me any question."


In such a situation, a fan asked him which fast bowler of the past could have created problems for you?


In response to a question, Virat Kohli mentioned the name of Pakistan's famous fast bowler and former captain Wasim Akram.


It may be recalled that Virat Kohli had earlier admitted in an interview that he liked watching Wasim Akram's bowling.


"I often wonder how I would have played Wasim Akram if I had faced him," he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments