Due to cricket education was affected, father used to say that I will not be able to do matriculation, Dhoni

 New Delhi: Former Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that education was getting affected due to cricket and father used to say that I will not be able to do matriculation.


A video of former captain of Indian cricket team Mahendra Singh Dhoni is going viral on social media in which he said that I was a very normal student and my father used to say that I would not be able to do matriculation.



He said that I started playing cricket from the seventh standard, since which I was often absent from school and due to low attendance, studies were also becoming a problem.


Dhoni said that after the matriculation exams, when the result came, I got 66% marks, which made not only me but also my father very happy. I got 56 to 57 percent marks in inter also


The student who participated in the ceremony came on the stage and asked the former Indian captain what was his favorite subject in school. To which Dhoni instead of answering asked the opposite question that can we take sports as a subject? At which the people participating in the ceremony started laughing

Post a Comment

0 Comments