What did Bobby Deol thank Salman Khan for? Actor's revelation

 Actor Bobby Deol, who has won the hearts of fans with his comedy and unique acting in Bollywood, has revealed that Salman Khan had helped him in saving his career.

What did Bobby Deol thank Salman Khan for? Actor's revelation


According to Indian media reports, Bobby Deol recently revealed his friendship with Bollywood's Sultan Salman Khan and said how Salman made his successful return to Bollywood.

Bobby said that Salman Khan energized his second innings in films with Race 3, which gave him more work.

Besides Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah and Saqib Saleem appeared in the lead roles in the movie Race 3.

In his interview, Bobby Deol said that Salman Khan is a great man, he has a big heart.

 "Not only for me, but whenever he cares for someone, he does his best," Bobby said.

Actor Bobby Devil said: "I'm lucky to be one of the few people Salman loves so much. I thank him because I got a job again.

"Salman gave me a chance in Race 3 and it was the beginning of many things for me and my career," said Bobby.

Post a Comment

0 Comments