Saba Qamar did not sleep after the role of Qandil Baloch

 Actress Saba Qamar has said that she played the role of Qandil Baloch so much that she could not do anything for a year after doing it. I was depressed, I couldn't sleep.

Saba Qamar did not sleep after the role of Qandil Baloch


Saba Qamar recently spoke to the British Broadcasting Corporation about her other projects, including her web series 'Mr and Mrs Shamim'. Talking about his upcoming web series 'Mr and Mrs Shamim' on Indian streaming website Z5 in which actor Noman Ijaz is playing the lead role with him, he said that the role of 'Mr Shamim' in the series is popular. Was focused on an important topic and he hopes that people will understand a little bit, will create a soft corner for humanity.

"Everyone should be respected, whether they are eunuchs or in appearance, but in our society such people are discriminated against," Saba said.

During the interview, Saba Qamar talked about her super hit project 'Baaghi' which was based on the life of social media star Qandil Baloch. The year could not do anything. I was depressed.

Saba Qamar said, "I probably never mentioned on any platform that if I slept at night then she (Kandil Baloch) would see me in a dream and I would wake up." How many times did I go to my mother and I said I saw her.

Sabaqamar said, "Believe me, my hair used to stand on end when she used to tell me to bring justice, you are doing it, you bring justice." Then I did this project with a lot of heart.

Jazz internet packages 

Actress Saba Qamar said that in the beginning when I took up the 'Rebel' project, I was not so serious that it was a hit. I felt it was my responsibility to get it right.

Post a Comment

0 Comments