Cheap gimmicks of Matt Gala: Ali Gul Perkadotuk's response to critics

 Ali Gul Pir's followers on social media are not qualified to impose their will on him in the matter of wearing clothes, Matt Gala they cannot get this license and it is believed that Ali Gul Pir himself.


Ali's method of imitating most celebrities began by copying Matt Gala's "low budget." The rapper made a cheap copy of American actor Lily Rainhart's pink floral dress in which he was successful.

Instead of colorful flowers representing 50 American states in lace dresses and dresses of the actress, he came closer by using loofah.

Most of them were amused by Ali's effort and could not help but admire him. They also ordered Ali to imitate Kardashian's black dress. However, many people expressed their grief and anger over this post. He said that it is inappropriate to copy such clothes.

Ali Gul Pir, without taking the critics into account, replied bluntly that he would not allow anyone's opinion on his creative freedom to be imposed on him.

Ali, however, rebuffed his opponents and made it clear that they would not be commanded when it came to their creative freedom.

In a reply tweet, I wrote, "I will wear whatever I want, make whatever I want and say whatever I want." No one will describe my masculinity, nor will it determine my creativity. Don't hate me because you feel insecure

Post a Comment

0 Comments