Naseeruddin Shah slammed the Modi government

 Bollywood actor Naseeruddin Shah has slammed the Indian government for making propaganda films.

In an interview to PTI, actor Naseeruddin Shah has said that the Indian government encourages big Bollywood filmmakers and directors to make films in their favor. Filmmakers are told that the government Highlight his efforts through movies.

NaseerudDin Shah said that the government also provides financial support for making propaganda films, which was done during the Nazi era. Films were made to promote Nazi philosophy.

Asked about the silence of Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan on the current situation in India after the return of the Taliban to Afghanistan, he said that although he could not speak for them, he One can only guess at the extent to which they will be harassed.

He said that all three of them are worried about being harassed, they have a lot to lose after speaking, it will not be just financial harassment.

"I don't think Muslims are being discriminated against in Bollywood at the moment. I think our partnership in the industry is an important thing. You can earn as much respect as you can in the industry," the actor said. Are

"When I started my film career, I was advised to change my name, but I didn't. I don't think my name has made a difference to my career," he said.

It should be noted that Naseeruddin Shah has been a part of the Indian film industry for almost five decades and some great films are to his credit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments