Why did Yasira Rizvi marry a man younger than her? The actress explained

 Actress Yasira Rizvi answered questions about her marriage to her husband of 10 years and producer Abdul Hadi.


A clip of actress Yasira Rizvi has gone viral on social media platform Instagram in which she has answered a question from the host about her marriage to Abdul Hadi, who is many years younger than her.

The actress said that my husband is also a very good friend of mine, we met at a place in life when Hadi was a newcomer from Abbottabad, his sister is a good friend of mine, they were near our house so our first meeting was there. ۔

According to Yasira Rizvi, Hadi was very quiet, I used to be very fat at that time and Hadi was also interested in losing weight due to bodybuilding so we became friends.

The actress said that Hadi supported me in difficult moments of my life as a friend and it was a wise decision of my life that I preferred a friend for marriage, but after this marriage I was called with inappropriate words on social media. Which caused a lot of pain.

"I would just like to say to such people that I wish such people had consciousness and they could understand that relationships are much bigger than the body," he said.

Yasira Rizvi said that marriages are based on feelings, on friendship, on trust and on each other's truth. No one knows the truth as much as my guide knows. Is

Post a Comment

0 Comments