Why did Noorul Hassan quit his job before marriage? The actor said

 Noorul Hassan, a senior actor and host of Pakistan Drama Industry, shared his news about his entry into the industry with the fans.


The actor said in an interview that he did not have much difficulty in getting permission from his father to enter the industry.

"My father used to say that the world of showbiz is not real, it's fake and I totally agree with him," he said.

Noorul Hassan said that before coming into acting, he was in advertising and also worked in a newspaper.

He revealed that I quit my job 15 days before my wedding, started acting in 2000 and got married in 2001.

Noorul Hassan said that I felt that only two things can work, marriage and TV, so I preferred marriage and TV.

Regarding acting, Noorul Hassan said that he had skated at Government College once by accident, to which people responded very well, even to the Gazette.

Later, Asghar Nadeem played a role in Syed Sahib's two and a half hour drama and then the journey of acting began.

Post a Comment

0 Comments