Kumar was rejected for work because he was Sanu's son, John Kumar

 John Kumar Sanu, the son of famous Bollywood singer Kumar Sanu, has said that being the son of a celebrity is sometimes harmful instead of beneficial.


In an interview with Indian media, Jan Kumar Sanu said that he was rejected for giving a job only because he is Kumar Sanu's son. He rejected me even before he heard my song.

People think we were born with a golden spoon, but the reality is something else, and then those who have to give jobs understand why reward a privileged person.

He acknowledged that his participation in the reality show "Bigg Boss" helped him become known in the industry.

He further said that he is doing his job like a man, but the fact is that I am working twice as hard as any ordinary man because I am the son of Kumar Sanu, now I have more to prove myself. Trying

Post a Comment

0 Comments