Shinira Akram wants to join Rangers and Police Force

 Shinira Akram wants to join the police force and Rangers so that they can catch the rapists themselves.

On Twitter, Shanira shared a video clip of the father of a 6-year-old girl who was killed after being raped in Korangi area of ​​Karachi, who was abducted while playing outside in the dark during load shedding.

"This little girl my daughter's age went out to play and never came back," Shanira wrote.

Expressing grief and anger over the tragic incident, Shanira wrote, "Stop telling me it happens everywhere. It happened 20 minutes away from my house, it happened in my city, it is happening in Pakistan. And I refuse to ignore it. "

According to Shanira, the sole purpose of these hunters is to rape and kill children.

In another tweet, the former cricket captain's wife wrote, "Forget about going into politics, I want to join the police force and the Rangers so that I can catch these beasts myself. Other than that, nothing can make me happy."

Shanira often raises her voice against domestic and  violence in Pakistan, calling for the protection of women, children and animals.

Post a Comment

0 Comments