Playing for Pakistan is my dream, Shahnawaz Dhani

 The discovery of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 6 and the young fast bowler of Multan Sultans Shahnawaz Dhani has said that his dream is to play for Pakistan.


In an interview to private TV, he said that he has learned a lot while playing with senior players in PSL.


"I learned it from West Indies player Carlos Braithwaite, who gave me a lot of confidence," he said of the style of celebrating after taking a wicket.


After taking four wickets in the match against Lahore, he said that it was a fight or die match in which he had to perform very well and I performed well which made me very happy.


He said that Imran Tahir is an experienced cricketer and he has learned a lot by playing with him.


"I am proud of the way the people of Sindh have welcomed me," Shahnawaz Dhani said.


"I have been playing cricket since I was a child. My parents supported me a lot," the fast bowler said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments