Arjun and I are each other's biggest cheerleaders: Malaika Arora

 Bollywood actress Malaika Arora has expressed her best wishes for her ex-husband Arbaaz Khan in an interview.


Malaika Arora gave an interview to the Bollywood and entertainment website Masala and said that 'Things between us (Arbaaz and Malaika) are much better now, we are quite settled, we are just happy and peaceful people, he is a good man. Well, I only wish them the best.'

Malaika Arora added, 'Sometimes people are wonderful but they don't look good with each other, that's just the way it is, I'll always wish them the best.'


When asked about Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora said, "Not only am I in a relationship with Arjun now, but he is also my best friend. It is very important that you love your best friend."

Malaika Arora says, 'Arjun understands me, I think we are each other's biggest cheerleaders, I can talk to him about anything, the best thing about a relationship is that you Be true to yourself and I am true to myself with Arjun.'

Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan married each other in 1998, after which their only son Arhaan Khan was born to them, but the couple got divorced in 2017.

Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor have been dating each other since 2016, but they are yet to get married.

In this regard, Bollywood actress Malaika Arora said that 'I think the commitment of marriage is a beautiful thing, but on the other hand, you should not rush to get married because it is a social necessity or pressure, if you are looking for the right person. Being together is a beautiful thing. As for my marriage, I don't think I have the right answer yet.

Post a Comment

0 Comments