Dua Zahra case: Urva Hussain found the parents guilty

 Leading Pakistani actress Urva Hussain has blamed her parents in the Dua Zahra case.

Dua Zahra case: Urva Hussain found the parents guilty


Urva Hussain said in her message on social networking site Twitter that Dua Zahra stood up against the abuse that was done by her parents.

He said that just as children are taught how to treat their parents, parents should also be taught how to treat their children.


The actress said stop asking the government when your child will come home but regret your misbehavior.

Remember that Dua Zahra, who went missing from Karachi, said in her video statement that I am very happy with my husband in my house, please don't bother me.

In the video message, Dua Zahra said that I have married Zaheer Ahmed of my own free will, my family used to beat me, they wanted to force me to marry someone else which I did not agree to.

On the other hand, Dua Zahra was presented in the Model Town Court of Lahore under tight security, where she recorded her statement. The court said in the order that Dua Zahra can go wherever she wants.

Post a Comment

0 Comments