Anushka Sharma wrote a poem in her daughter's memory

 Actress Anushka Sharma, who was away from her daughter Wamika due to the shooting of the film, shared a poem in her daughter's memory.

Anushka Sharma wrote a poem in her daughter's memory


The actress wrote the entire poem in her daughter's memory on Instagram Story yesterday. In the poem shared on Instagram, she wrote that

My daughter, I spend most of my time searching for the best mother

I know I'm not always right

But, I can promise that whoever I am, I will meet you wherever you are

Not where you are

No, that's where I think you should be

Not where you will be

But where are you at the moment?

It should be noted that Anushka Sharma is preparing to return to the big screen with the movie Chak De Express, in which she is playing the role of a cricketer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments