Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's revelations about Bollywood parties

 Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui, who is known for his lively performances in Bollywood, has said that he does not go there when he sees a lot of fakeness in Bollywood parties.

Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's revelations about Bollywood parties


Bollywood actor Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui will be seen in five films in 2022. However, the actor has appeared in films like "Serious Man" and "Night Is Alone" this year. He has many acclaimed roles.

He was also nominated for an International Ames for his role in the Netflix movie "Serious Man" this year.

Talking about the fact that Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui is a lively actor and despite being popular, he stays away from being the center of attention of the people.

Nawaz said, "My characters have been very realistic. They say that the more local a person is, the more global he is." If you stick to your roots, everyone in the world will like you.

"I do the same kind of films and my nature is the same. I do not work in fictional films and I do not have a fictitious attitude. The reason for being apart is that I do not like stardom and glamor," he added. Is.

      Jazz internet packages 

Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui said that in the world, I prefer to be among the common people than to attend film industry events or parties. I see a lot of forgery there, which I do not like.

Post a Comment

0 Comments