After Corona, it was hard for me to recognize myself, Deepika Padukone

 Renowned Indian actress Deepika Padukone has said that she refused to recognize herself after defeating Corona.

After Corona, it was hard for me to recognize myself, Deepika Padukone


In a recent interview, the actress revealed a lot about her health and condition during Corona.

Actress Deepika Padukone has said that when she and her entire family contracted the corona virus last year, everyone was taking precautions on their own.

She said she recovered in a few weeks after testing positive but could not identify herself.

 The actress said that she had apparently changed a lot after suffering from this epidemic and this was probably because I was taking a lot of medicines at one time.

He said that during this time he had gained a lot of weight which made it difficult for him to identify himself.

"The timing of the fight with Corona proved to be very difficult for me as my brain stopped working for some time after that," said Deepika.

        Jazz internet packages 

"After recovering from the disease, I was away from my job for two months and focused on myself," he said.

It may be recalled that in April last year, actress Deepika Padukone and her parents and sister had tested positive for Corona.

Post a Comment

0 Comments