Rose and Jack meet Well be friends forever

 The friendship between Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, Hollywood's most popular actors, is beyond time and space.

Rose and Jack meet, "We'll be friends forever"


It was an emotional scene when the two Oscar-winning actors met in Los Angeles almost three years after the Corona virus epidemic.

Speaking to The Guardian, actress Kate Winslet said: "I can't control my emotions. I have known them for a long time. "


"We have not been able to leave our country because of the Corona virus epidemic, and like many friends, we missed each other," he said.

Kate Winslet says Leonardo is a close friend and "will be with us forever."

The two first starred as Jack and Rose in the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic and as a couple in 2008 on Revolutionary Road.

Kate Winslet said they were both young when they were filming Titanic.

"I was 21 years old at the time of this shoot, and Leo was 22 years old."

Kate Winslet is now 46 years old and DiCaprio is 47 years old.

"She is my friend. my close friend... We will be lifelong friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments