Did the new variant of Nora Fatehi Karuna fall prey to Omicron?

 Indian dancer and actress Nora Fatehi has contracted the corona virus.

According to Indian media, Noora Fatehi has tested positive for Code 19. The actress contracted the corona virus on December 28, after which she is under quarantine under the supervision of doctors.

Did the new variant of Nora Fatehi Karuna fall prey to Omicron?


Actress Nora Fatihi reported on Insta Story that her corona test came back positive and said that unfortunately I am fighting with Coved at the moment, I can honestly say that it has hurt me a lot I'm in bed


He advised all people to take precautionary measures as the virus is spreading very fast and can affect everyone in different ways.

Nora Fatihi added that unfortunately it has affected me badly and it can hit anyone so take care.

"I'm working on getting out of it and recovering and that's the most important thing for me so far, nothing is more important than your health," he added.

Some Indian media are also reporting that Nora Fatehi has contracted a new variant of Corona virus, Omi Crone. 

              Jazz internet packages 

It should be noted that the number of cases of the new variant of the global epidemic corona virus, Omi Crown, has reached 781 in India. The Indian capital New Delhi is most affected by the Omi Crown variant.

Post a Comment

0 Comments