Shahnawaz Dhani's warm welcome in Larkana, 'I will continue to shine the name of Pakistan

 Shahnawaz Dhani of Multan Sultan, who bagged several awards for his outstanding performance in Pakistan Super League 6, reached his hometown Larkana on Saturday where he was warmly welcomed by the citizens.


Talking to media in Larkana, Shahnawaz Dhani said, “Allah Almighty has brought me to this place through the prayers of my mother, father and the people of Sindh. This was my first year in PSL and I have become the best bowler. The biggest thing is that I have come to the village with Multan Sultans as champions.

"I am proud that my team won the match and also got the man of the match award. It is for those who have prayed for me. "

Shahnawaz Dhani said, “I am 22 years old. I still have a lot to learn. I need a lot of hard work right now. I will continue to shine the name of such a Pakistan.

On the arrival of Shahnawaz Dhani, the citizens greeted him by showering flowers and chanting slogans.

Before the arrival of Shahnawaz, reception camps were set up on various routes from Larkana to his native village Sahib Khan Dhani.

Shahnawaz Dhani was taken to his native village Sahib Khan Dhani in a convoy after patrolling various routes of the city.

Drink flakes adorned with pictures of Shahnawaz were also hung on the streets

Post a Comment

0 Comments