I picked up the trash too but forgot to take a picture, sorry.

 Popular Pakistani actress Ushna Shah has been the target of social media users for the past few days, due to her retaliatory Instagram post in which she criticized foreign social media influencer Rosie Gabriel.

Rosie Gabriel, a foreign social media influencer in Pakistan, shared some photos and videos on her Instagram account a few days ago, claiming that "Pakistani citizens who come to Hunza in Gilgit-Baltistan for leisure have bad behavior and drugs." They bring it and leave the garbage.

"You will destroy your country," he wrote.


In response to this post, Ashna Shah had commented, “What do we not appreciate? To the blacks who make the decision. We don't need you to improve yourself. The government of Pakistan should stop issuing YouTube visas now.

Ashna Shah has been criticized for being "unsafe" by a foreign influencer and instead of encouraging reform, she is criticizing the other way around. Many users resented Ashna's use of the term "black savior".

Ashna Shah on Wednesday once again shared a post on his Instagram account in which he wrote, "Well, the topic is over, but because my article is on social media in different parts, I thought Let me share the full article here.

Ashna Shah wrote in his post that “the controversy over me has been going on for a few days now, my views have been misinterpreted and headlines have been made. Some people sitting behind the keyboard took time out of their busy schedules to troll me. '

"I was threatened with rape and death. I admit that I am scared of these things but the truth is that they are a part of my life and I feel incomplete without them, as our favorite Atif Aslam said, "Now I have a habt."

"First of all, I have a message for those who hate me, my friends," he wrote. Hate me but find a real reason to do so. Do research first. The environment, garbage and sanitation, animal protection and civic responsibility are topics I have been talking about for many years.

"I went to Hunza a few years ago. I also like their history and culture. I also took selfies in front of Rakapushi. I also picked up my trash, but I forgot to take pictures of my trash. I forgot to show poverty to get more likes and followers. I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time. "

"The joke aside, I didn't invent the term 'white savior,'" says Ashna Shah. The whole world, including Africa and Latin America, uses the term for safe people who not only prove their superiority but also do not hesitate to force others to think that the world revolves around them.

Ashna Shah wrote that "Shanira Akram in a very appropriate way encouraged people to clean up through the Clean Karachi Campaign" (Photo: Shanira Akram Twitter)


"I have always felt that we love Pakistani whites," Ashna added. If a Pakistani eats dal rice from V-Lager Liberty Market, this video is watched by three hundred people, but if a white person eats the same dal rice, then the news channels reach this place with cameras. The funny thing is that these special types of people are well aware of our weakness and they take full advantage of it.


Ashna also explained that "she doesn't think so about all the foreigners in Pakistan." She wrote: "We have Shanira Akram, we have George Fulton. Shanira Akram in a very appropriate way encouraged the people to clean up through the Clean Karachi campaign. He did not say, "You people need to clean up your city." He said, "Let's clean up our city together."

Ashna added, “The other aspect is that white people who turn to Pakistan for pictures, likes and followers take pictures of poverty, garbage problems and catastrophes. They also show the beauty of Pakistan but it is also done as if it is the last hope of a disappointing country.

"I'm not saying this about all white tourists and v-loggers," Ashna said. Their social media posts are to teach us how we should live our lives.

"Now please go back and check the posts and captions of Shanira Akram and George Fulton and compare them with these whites. You will see a clear difference."



Post a Comment

0 Comments